miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Reading
Don't you think that reading it's important for us? Today I want to talk about a lecture that I've been reading during this week, I've founded very interesting because it's a Report that I've to read for a course(cfg) . It's about physical dissability and how people can face to it.
The Report starts with different stories about people that have some kind of dissability and how they live in a normal day. 
For me, one of those stories caught my attention, It was a story about a Blind girl, during her life, for her was so difficult to lay with that dissability because one of her passions was music .She wanted to be a musician in the future. She started to play Guitar, even she was Blind, for her that wasn't an obstacle. Her Family also support her a lot. Now on days she is composing her own songs and also she is giving talks to people with dissability. I can imagine that she must be very proud of it.

I really enjoyed that article because I learned that if you have a goal, you've to go for it even if there are many obstacles before you reach it.

3 comentarios:

  1. It´s really cheerfull u and get u full of optimism when you know about this stories<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG that is a amazing history of perseverance , it´s similar to one video that I saw of a men who can play the guitar without his arms.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is a very beautiful story. it is really inspiring to see how so many people who have led difficult lives, have overcome adversity.

    ResponderEliminar