miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

A Job that I would like to have
🌇
Hello! Maybe all of us have ever dreamed to have a nice job in the future. Well, now I'm studying Architecture (This is my first year studying this) and I do very like it, so, as you can imagine, in the future I want to be an architect.
Architecture it's very relate with creativity, art, design, etc. Since I was little I enjoyed those things and I still like them, so, a couple of years ago I decided that this career can be for me. 

In my opinion, an Architect need to have some skills to do this job, maybe the most important can be that you need to enjoy/love what you're doing, (for example, to create new places for different people, create new buildings, rebuild, etc.) because otherwise you can get frustrated and consequently you'll work not as good as if you have a job that you really like. 

I was also thinking about to have a summer job this year because I want to save some money in the future. I would like to work in a Restaurant, a cafe or somewhere related with food.
 Why I would like to work there? 
First of all, I think that the work environment its nice and dynamic. I think that a person who wants to work in a place related with custom service needs to like this dynamic environment. 
Secondly, most of these places (restaurants, cafes, etc.) used to give to their workers some free food (I think that, that's  the best part of work in places like these ones!) 

5 comentarios:

  1. working in restaurant gives you very skills (like concentration, comradeship and organization), aslo you got me with the free food.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Architecture enjoy me too, I like so much the form to create a new space in the constructions.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Being an architect is my dream too, and I'm looking forward to get the skills I need to be one

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This career is so heavy, but you have reason, you have to fall in love with your proyects to carry on.

    ResponderEliminar