miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Think in GREEN!🌲
Hello! Today I want to talk about a topic that it can be interesting for all you, the environment, don't you think that it's important for us to take care of our environment? I mean, is where we're living and where our future generations will live...,  In my opinion, this is an important fact because in the future there will be probably less green areas, more air pollution, natural catastrophes, etc.
In my opinion, our government is not taking this so serious, they should think about doing more laws related to the environment, don't you think so?
So the question is... What we can do?
First of all, I think that is a good idea to recycle our trash, in different countries they already are doing this, so we should start by doing this!
Another thing that I've found very interesting would be to try to walk or use the bike to go to different
places, I know that this could be hard if you live far from the university or work, but at least you can just go walking to places that are close to you, then We're helping the environment :) Air pollution is something that is happening right now so if We don't do something from now, it will be worse in the future. This is serious!

And last but not less important is that, in my opinion, the Chilean government should encourage tree plantations around the county because another problem is that we do not have that many green areas here, Don't you think so? 


5 comentarios:

  1. Yes, we need more green areas in Chile, It's a shame that the goverment isn't taking care of the environment, and that in such an important countrie like U.S.A, there's a president who doesn't believe in climate change. That is such a bad image that goverments like Chile takes example of.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t remember when but I read about a girl that her plastic waste in like a year is a bottle full of plastic wrapper and everithing else she recycle. She is a life model.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Use the bike is my favorite sport and I prefer to use the bike but is hard use in Santiago with so many cars that don't respect to the cyclists.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the same to you about to put more trees, but in the same time I think that we need to change this idea about the "green areas" for one that talks about the "yellow-greens areas" because it's important understand too the problem of water and how to use them :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think we have to be more responsable, because we always forget that all the things we do will have an effect on us in the future.

    ResponderEliminar