miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

Gaudí🌆

Hello! Today I want to talk about an Architect that I very like, maybe some of you know him, or maybe have seen some of his buildings, I'm talking about Antoni Gaudí, a famous Spanish Architect.



Gaudí was born in Catalunya, Spain and he was part of the founders of an artistic movement called ''Art Nouveau'' (this movement was recognized for the geometric forms, use of simmetry, curve lines, lots of colour, etc.)

Now on days, many of his buildings are very touristic, specially the ones that are located in Spain. The most famous (I think) is the ''Sagrada Familia'' Church (Barcelona, Spain) the most funny thing is that he designed that church a long time ago and it's not finish yet! (it supposed to be finish on 2026)

The most interesting from this building is that there are a lot of small details (specially on the walls and the roof) the architecture it's just so amazing, I would really want to go there if I had the possibillity



One of my favourites buildings that he had designed are the ''Güell Park, and the Batlló House'' both are also located in Barcelona, I like them because the architecture it's very modern (as you can see in the pictures, he used a lot the curves in those buildings) it's also related with nature and the materials that he used are also very interesting (I would recommend you to visit those buildings if you have the possiblity to go there) 

(The First picture is the ''Sagrada Familia Church'' and the second one is the ''Batlló House'')



5 comentarios:

  1. It´s such a beatifull architecture style (and very ambitious)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the architecture of gaudi is very gotic, I like your buildings in the church and the many types of forms that he produce in your buldings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gaudí is great but i think the Sagrada Familia church has been so deformed the last years

    ResponderEliminar
  4. On fundaments of architecture we had a class of art nouveau and I got impress with all the ornaments and the details that this kind of building have.

    ResponderEliminar