miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018


A nice place to visit 🌄
Hello! Today I want to talk about my favourite places to visit:
First, today I want to start with a city that I found very interesting, it's in the North part of Chile (IV Region);  I'm talking about La Serena, if someday you have the possibility to go there, I'll recommend you to visit the lighthouse at the beach, many tourists go there but my favourite place is ''La recova'' (at the center of the city) You can find there a lot of handmade stuff relatd with the culture of the city, there are also museums and parks, so probably you won't get bored if you go there. 
Another place that I recommend to go is the smalltown ''Vicuña'' (it's very close to La Serena), I really enjoy go there because it's quiet, people there are very kind, the weather it's fantasting and the best part is at night; cause the Sky is full of stars, there is any noise, the expierence is fantastic if you want to Relax.
Last time I went there to visit my Grandparents with my sister, 
We stayed there for 3 days and We had such a nice time there! 



6 comentarios:

  1. I'm looking forward to visit La Serena! now I know where to go first if I go there :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La Serena its great!, nice and cheaps, it is the the best thing that the north has... its economy and beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it sounds very cool. I will be there this summer maybe ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that I never visited La Serena, I´m going to add it to my list of places to go :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's sound amazing! Probably the next summer...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I went to La Serena with my volleyball team a years ago, it's a beautiful city :)

    ResponderEliminar