miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

My Favourite subjects🎨

Today I was thinking about School, I remember that my favourite subjects were History and Arts, in fact, I didn't like at all Biology and Physics, I was more into History 
One of the reasons about why I really enjoyed,  it's because I had a very good teacher, he was very into Chilean history so we learn a lot. We used to see a lot of documentals, interviews, etc. I also like to read documents related with Chilean and Universal history.
 I found that it's very important for us to know about the origins of our Country.

Another subject that was one of my favourites was Art! Sadly I stop to have art lessons during my last school year. But still, I really enjoyed my art lessons.
My teacher was an artist and he enjoy teaching us
(Personally I think that it's an important fact that Teachers have to enjoy to teach their students, otherwise the classes can be very bored) We used to do lot of paintings, sculptures, draws, and other things were you have to use your creativity!
In my opinion, teachers have a lot of influence realted with sudent's future, don't you think so?

6 comentarios:

  1. Hahaha I had the same interests at school hated but really hated biology and physics, and loved art... and history, until senior year with the PSU and ended up hating it too :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I used to like art in the school too, and i'm agree with you when you said that the teachers must to enjoy teach

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you when you say that is important for the teachers to enjoy teaching, because that can change all the perspective of one student for the subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I thinking the same thing, my arts teachers influence to me in the desition of studing architecture

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My teacher of arts was similar, he really liked his job and he was so nice with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like to know how to paint and draw well... I admire those who can do it and love doing it.

    ResponderEliminar