sábado, 13 de octubre de 2018

National Holidays!
Hey everyone, today I just wanted to talk to you about something that I’ve found very interesting for us with our country, I mean, about our nationality and our culture in our country.
So the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear nation, it's our chilean flag, chileans, culture and Fiestas Patrias!
I’m 99% sure that you know what Fiestas Patrias are, but if you don’t know I’ll give you an idea about what Fiestas Patrias are; It’s a typical celebration (also callesd '' National holidays) that chileans celebrate during the 18th and 19th of September, most people believes that it's our ‘’Independence day’’ but it’s NOT.
Most of chileans have a relaxing time. We usually celebrate with our Family and our Friends, we go to Fondas where We can hear and dance typical chilean music and dances (like cueca for example)
In my case, I really enjoy to celebrate Fiestas Patrias with my Family and Friends, I’ve never celebrated in Santiago, but in Chillán I usually go to the Fondas with my friends and brothers, sometimes we go to the ‘’Media luna’’ and we have a nice time there. My favourite part of it it’s the typical Chilean food! in fact, ‘’Empanadas’’ and ‘’Pastel de choclo’’ are my favourites.
Last year I've celebrated with my cousins in the countryside where we made a barbeque and We also danced a lot. This year I've celebrated the whole week with my family too but also with some friends, we bake empanadas and We also went to the countryside, We put the chilean Flag in front of our house, and played different games!
I hope you all have enjoyed Fiestas Patrias this year

2 comentarios: