miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

An old Friend👀
Hello! Today I want to talk about one of my best friends, an old friend. The name of her is María Jesús but I always call her ''Maju''. We became friends since I was like 5 years, too young I think.
I remember that we met for the first time at School, I used to go to her house almost every weekend, we used to play videogames and also with her dogs (Her dogs are so lovely and always remember them)
By the time we were still Friends and also classmates, but one year she had to repeat one school year because  She didn't had good enough grades to approve the year, so we stop to see each other so often as before. We are still friends and we usually met when we have some free time! (It's not so frequent as before but every time we met we have a good time together; We both like going to parties, travel, going around different places, etc.)
Now we lead different lives , I'm studying Architecture and She is studying Literature because she wants to write books in the future and probably  work in an publishing house (I found it as a very interesting career!)
The funny thing was that some years ago We lost contact for a while until last year (she moved from city for a while) ,but now we're living very close from each other so when we've time we spread some time together!  
  
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

6 comentarios:

  1. I found it really sweet that even you had very different lives, you still care about each other!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think that the best relationships are the no matter what, you always still in contact :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. its great! you know her all her life

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love how friendship can overcome all the things:)

    ResponderEliminar