miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

What I do during my Free time
🚴🚴🚴

Hello! Today I was thinking about the activities that I do When I have some free time. In fact, I don't have that much time because I spend most of my time at the University and at work, but When I have some free time, I like to do Sports, going out, ride my bike, etc.

I prefer to do Sports because  it's very healthy and you feel less stressfull When you practice a sport, specially when it's outdoors.
I like to run and ride my bike. Here in Santiago I don't have my bike so I don't do that very often, but When I'm on holidays and I go to my hometown, I do that a couple of times per week!
I usually go with my sister, then We spend some good time together.

The best part of it is that you can see a lot of different landscapes while you're riding your bike, I also feel relax and free so I really recommend this activity for everyone, specially If you feel stressfull or if you want to do something different of your daily routine!

Sadly, while I'm studying, I don't have that much time for me, and when I have some, I feel tired to do this activity, or is to late, so that's why I prefer to do that while I'm on vacations, where I'm plenty of free time 
!

7 comentarios:

  1. you considered santiago a good place to run in bike?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. doing sports is a good way to use your free time and keep healthy your body and mind

    ResponderEliminar
  3. maybe you will can go to university in bike in the future :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I used to thinkg that I couldn't do sports because of the university, but I turns out that one hour a day for three times a week is enough, it's really nice and it gives you more energy! You should try it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. riding a bicycle is a good way to unravel and forget the university for a moment and enjoy something more personal

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You need a bike in santiago, i'm sure that you can enjoy some places riding a bike here!! also come to the university!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think that Santiago is uncomfortable to do things in the street, in Quillota I could go out to run and to do exercise without any problem.

    ResponderEliminar